Well, my first ever webinar is complete. See the video above. Kind of a rocky start, with audio problems, but lots of good info in this video.
- Filters, lenses, and techniques I use for shooting black and white photos
- Processing the image in Adobe Lightroom and tweaking exposure
- Converting the image to black and white in Lightroom and using virtual filters to adjust specific tones
- Using Ansel Adam’s Zone System to refine your exposure
- Sharpening and removing noise with Adobe Lightroom
- Refining the edit and applying duotones
- Applying treatments, vignettes, and looks to the image
- A quick intro to the Lightroom plugin from Nik Software, SilverFXPro
1. The filter I am using is no longer sold by Tiffen, but these Cokin’s from Amazon are effectively the same thing:
2. The zone system chart can be downloaded here <—Click to download!
3. Also I have a video that demonstrates how to use the zone system for exposure assessment in processing:
See you then!